Evidence Based Practice: Taking it to the Next Level
This workshop is designed to acquaint participants with the scientific fundamentals of evidence-based practice, along with current best practice, and how to get there. After completing this workshop you should be able to:
- Understand how program effectiveness is measured
- Select the most effective program for any particular situation or youth
- Understand the basics of "Implementation Science"
- Identify the roles of other service agencies in supporting healthy youth development
- Understand how to improve the effectiveness of programs
Peter Greenwood, Association of Advancement of Evidence-Based Programs